Do you want to boost your confidence on stage?
- Do you secretly (or not so secretly) want to mesmerize audiences?
- Do you want to take your dancing and performing to the next level but don’t know where to start?
- Do you wish you could learn how to summon your confidence at any time and have it on call when you need it?
- Do you want to fine tune your choreography?
- Have you dreamed of winning competitions?
- Do you want to express yourself better through your choreography and your performance?
- Do you feel like you’re missing something in your performance?
- Are you inspired by the confidence and boldness of other standout performers and wish you could capture attention like they do?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I can help!
A little about my experience…
I have been a performer, choreographer and producer for over 20 years. I have experience in over 20 dance styles and I’m the co-founder and director of a bit o’ Burlesque, a cabaret and vaudeville-inspired burlesque performance company.
I have taught over 500 ladies to discover their inner bombshells, taught over 400 people to take their first steps in salsa dancing and trained over 150 performers to shine on stage. I would love to do the same for you with 1-on-1 dance performance training (and confidence boosting) and help you make your dance dreams come true. (And the good news is we’re not limited by location – I am available for sessions in person and via Skype, yay!)
Here’s what two performers have to say about working with me:
“Nikki’s patient, encouraging and supportive teaching style will transform you as a dancer, performer and person. Her expertise, knowledge and professionalism are among the best. My life and dance has been enriched because of her influence.”
“There is more to performing than knowing the steps. Nikki will teach you to let your inner fabulousness shine through. Learn to dance so the audience can’t take their eyes off YOU!”
-you’re ready to book a session, fill out the inquiry form here and let’s get cookin’!
-you have any questions, you can email me findyourdelight(at)gmail.com.
-you’re (still) on the fence, here’s some food for thought on what we can work on…
- performance and performance personality
- tapping into your own confidence and sparkle
- stage presence
- how to strut your stuff on stage and in everyday life (and for the rest of your life!)
- how to pose
- developing a character
- and the list goes on and on…
Whatever dreams and goals you have for yourself in dance, whether it’s boosting your confidence on stage, polishing your own choreography or winning competitions, I am here to help you achieve them and we’ll have lots of fun along the way.
If you need more convincing, read on for what others say about their experiences with me:
“Nikki exudes professionalism and warmth that enabled my daughter to increase her stage confidence with tangible national recognition and dance scholarships to continue growing as a strong, confident dancer. She has grown leaps and bounds (no pun intended) since working with the fantabulous Nikki!!”
“Nikki is a passionate individual who has proven time and time again to have this unique craft, one in which she can envision creative ideas, implement them, and bring out the performer in someone else, maximizing their potential. I’ve known her for years and she has encouraged me to grow as a performer and dancer, emulating what she has done herself.”
“Nikki has a way of helping you to improve your technique without making you feel incompetent. I became a much better dancer under her tutelage.”
“Nikki’s workshops are a blast! Not only will you walk away with tools to help your confidence in your performance, you’ll walk away with confidence for your everyday life.”
“Nikki is an amazing performer and trainer! I took my first dance lesson with her almost 10 years ago, and she made me feel so comfortable and relaxed that I was not afraid to perform in front of people during her shows. Her incredible talent and personality make her so easy to work with and learn from. I love Nikki!”
Ok, so now you’re ready to book a session, right? Go fill out the inquiry form here and let’s get to it. We’re going to have a blast!